Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year: 2007's Gonna be a bitch!


That's right, I said that. Women are taking over and life will surely get better for us mere mortals in 07 as in the news today I discovered we will have our fist FEMALE house of representatives. Bring on the stem cell research! Enough of this useless war, time for ALL of us to get our heads on straight and move on from the political-egg-on-our-face syndrome of the past 6 years.

I am so excited about today's news.....click here to read it.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070104/ap_on_go_co/congress_rdp

Here's my one New Years pic - taken at 11:56 on new years eve. Aside from looking like I am falling over - I think I look happy. That's good enough for me! Happy New Year! Aside from typical new year's resolutions I plan to make this one count. I typically accomplish my new years goals and havent truly decided on my goal for 07. It's some semblance of save money, date nice men, kick ass at work, take my son to see interesting things - but I want more than that. I want this year to be the year I really wow myself. So, with that said I should get crackin' on my Survivor application!

No comments: