Thursday, June 16, 2005

Write Back Soon!

Hey - I didnt know that I had checked the box forcing you to be a blogger member to post comments. I have now unchecked that box and you are all free to post all of your cruel, evil comments. Please do. Bring it on!
In particular I want to hear from Tara, Belinda, Nicksic, all my former co-workers in New England, Tom Brady, Jason-the-copywriter, Sebastian Bach and the All Girls Kazoo Band.

you can visit the kazoo band at www.kazoogirls.com

other sites you can visit if you are bored:

www.asksnoop.com

myers briggs personality test:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

your favorite ADD friend,
Flydi

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Well, I wasn't listed in the "Please write back soon" list by name, or even category, but I'll throw my 2 cents in...what a shock. :-) Does it count that my cousin lived next door to Tom Brady in Marina Bay for a few years and they are still friendly?

I was thinking about you the other day, and then I get an email at work asking me to check out your blog. I love the update! I have a blogger site thingy, but I haven't written anything yet. We should combine our life stories...a Hollywood Blockbuster, I tell ya!

Love, Jo Jo